Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I seem to be doing quite well without sunlight and human contact.

I hope for this to be an easy place to post updates and pictures of whatever crafty exploits I have been up to plus links to other wonderful adventures. I have been really getting in to the cross stitch game over the last few months, it's something I've been doing since I was a wee one but with programs such as KG Chart and the like, I've been getting in to stitching game sprites instead of boring flowery alphabets. I'm not the best stitcher, I forbid you to ever look at the back of any of my pieces, they are a hodge podge of knots and disgrace which is why they will be whisked into a frame asap. Some of my patterns have come directly from the spritestitch.com forums and I will credit them appropriately, others have been made by me using KG Chart and sprite resources. I'm always keen for new ideas or requests!

0 comments:

Post a Comment