Monday, March 28, 2011

Sailor Mercury

There's this mate of mine who was a rather large fan of Sailor Mercury back when morning cartoons were an absolute must before school. When I saw these on the forums here I couldn't resist so thanks 'spbrat7731' for converting them to pattern. I plan to fashion a series of 3 as a gift...that is if I can stop at 3! While I'm still off work at the moment I've been able to power through a few little projects and begin what I hope I will eventually be the banner for this page (pictures to follow when there's a bit more substance). I've also collected all the threads and cloth for those metroid patterns I've been considering for awhile. Determined!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

So cute! Sailor Mercury was always my favourite scout. I love all your cute stitches. =]

Vespa Nurse said...

Thankyou very much!

Post a Comment