Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Super Metroid : Samus

The following piece is based off a sprite from one of my all time favourite Super Nintendo games, Super Metroid. I still love this game HEAPS and will brush it off and play it at least ever year. The pattern was taken directly from this:

The pattern was kindly put together by riotpatch here and I set about sitching it straight away. For a bit of a change I purchased some black aida cloth which I think made it look great but is a real pain to stitch on when the threads you are working with are black themselves. I think I went a bit crazy.


And voila! The finish product will soon be going to it's new home in Japan. As frustrating as the black aida is I'm planning to use it again for some more metroid based stitchings!


0 comments:

Post a Comment