Friday, April 8, 2011

Super Metroid - Crocomire

Getting back into full time shift work and working my free time around the daily visits from the community nurses, I can be currently described as bloody exhausted! It seems lack of sleep and the building stress of trying to manage a feral ward has earnt me the title of 'cranky pants' amongst others that aren't fit to type. When is it time for another holiday?!

Despite it all there is always time to stitch in those few moments before bed and I've managed to make a start on Crocomire. Not really much to see yet at this stage, I'll work on the head for the next update so it's a bit more recognisable! He was my favourite mini boss in Super Metroid. It brings back great memories which makes me want to hook up the SNES and play it RIGHT NOW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment